- Universitetskaya emb., Build. 11, Office 4
- 2016: Candidate of History, Dissertation “Constitutional Reform in Late-Republican China (1945–1949)”.
- 2004–2010: Specialist in Region Studies (China), St. Petersburg State Polytechnic University, Institute of International Educational Programmes, Department of International Relations, degree diploma “Taiwan’s International Status in 1949–2000”.
- 2017 – current: Assistant Professor, Department of Theory of Social Development of Asian and African Countries, Faculty of Asian and African Studies, St. Petersburg State University.
- 2014 – current: Senior Lecturer, Department of International Relations, Institute of Humanities, Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University.
- 2010–2014: Assistant Teacher, Department of International Relations, Institute of International Educational Programmes, St. Petersburg State Polytechnic University.
- 2011–2012: : General advanced scholarship at Fudan University, Shanghai, PRC.
- Russian (native),
- English (fluent),
- Chinese (fluent)
- Chinese History in 20th century, Political Development of China in 20th century, Journalism in Republican China (pre-1949), Image of the U.S.S.R. in China, Image of China in the U.S.S.R.
- Chinese language
- Legislation and Legal Development in Modern China
- Information resources and databases in Chinese studies
- Practice of China in International Law
- Political Development of Modern China
- Guleva M. Konstitucionnaja reforma v pozdnerespublikanskom Kitae (1945–1949) (Constitutional reform in late-Republican China, 1945–1949), in Obschestvo I gosudarstvo v Kitae (Society and state in China), Vol. XLIII, pt. 1, Moscow, IV RAN, 2013, pp. 311–324.
- Guleva M. Konstitucia Kitajskoj Respubliki v 1947–1949 gg. (The Republic of China’s Constitution in 1947–1949), in Nauchno-tehnicheskievedomosti SPbGPU (St. Petersburg Polytechnic University Journal of Science and Technology), 2013, no. 3 pp. 46–53.
- Guleva M. Weng Wenhao vo glave Ispolnitel’nogo yuanja (Weng Wenhao as a Head of Executive yuan), in Obschestvo i gosudarstvo v Kitae (Society and state in China), Vol. XLIV, pt. 1, Moscow, IV RAN, 2014, pp. 196–205.
- Guleva M. Pereezd sovetskogo posol’stva v Guangzhou v 1949 g.: sobytie i ocenka v central’noj presse SSSR (Transfer of the Soviet embassy to Guangzhou in 1949: the event and its reflection in central Soviet news press), in Rossija – Kitaj: istorija I kul’tura (Russia – China: history and culture), Kazan’, “Jaz” publishers, 2014, pp. 294–301.
- Guleva M. People as Objects: Dehumanized Chinese Images in Soviet ‘Krokodil’ (1947—1950), in Media and Politics: Discourses, Cultures, and Practices, Milan, University of Milan, 2015, p. 27.
- Guleva M. Problemy konstitucionnoj reform pozdnerespublicanskogo Kitaja v otechestvennoj nauchnoj literature (Russian Studies of the Constitutional Reforms in Late Republican China), in Otechestvennaja istoriografija KNR: nekotorye napravlenija (Russian historiography of the PRC: some trends), Natalia L. Mamaeva, Irina N. Sotnikova, eds., Moscow, Nauka, 2015, pp. 9–23.
- Guleva M. “Ruki proch’ ot Kitaja!”: kitajskie druzja i vragi na stranicah zhurnala “Krokodil”, 1922–1950 (“Hands off China!”: Chinese friends and foes in Krokodil magazine, 1922–1950), in Obschestvo i gosudarstvo v Kitae (Society and state in China), Vol. XLV, pt. 2, Moscow, IV RAN, 2015, pp. 706–729.
- Guleva M. Chinese friends of the Soviet people in the “Krokodil” magazine (1922–1949), in The Silk Road. Collection of papers from the 3rd international conference on Chinese Studies “The Silk Road”, 4–5 June 2015, Sofia, Confucius Institute, 2015, pp. 172–177.
- Guleva M. Zhizn’ Chan Kaishi v illustracijah zhurnala “Krokodil” (The life of Chiang Kai-shek in Krokodil’s illustrations), in Rossija – Kitaj: istorija I kul’tura (Russia – China: history and culture), Kazan’, “Jaz” publishers, 2015, pp. 68–72.
- Guleva M. Rabochie, borcy, kommunisty: kitajskie druz’ja sovetskih ljudej v zhurnale “Krokodil”, 1922–1949 gg. (Workers, fighters, communists: Chinese friends of Soviet people in Krokodil magazine, 1922–1949), in Mezhdunarodnye otnoshenija i dialog kul’tur (International Relations and the Dialogue of Cultures), 2015, no. 4, pp. 277– 286.
- Guleva M. Sovetsko-kitajskaja druzhba v “zerkale” zhurnala “Krokodil” (Sino-Soviet friendship in the Krokodil’s “mirror”), in Rossija i Vostochnaja Azija cherez 70 let posle okonchanija Vtoroj mirovoj vojny (Russia and Eastern Asia in 70 years after the end of World War II), Moscow, IDV RAN, 2016, pp. 191–197.
- Guleva M. Images of the Soviet Union and Russian People in the Chinese Newspapers and Magazines, in 21st Conference of the European Association for Chinese Studies, St. Petersburg, NP-PRINT, 2016, pp. 145–146.
- Guleva M. Sinij french, darjonaja shljapa: Deng Xiaoping v zhurnale “Krokodil” perioda svoetsko-kitajskogo ohlazhdenija (Blue jacket, gift hat: Deng Xiaoping in Krokodil magazine during the Sino-Soviet split), in Obschestvo i gosudarstvo v Kitae (Society and state in China), Vol. XLVI, pt. 2, Moscow, IV RAN, 2016, pp. 582–592.
- Guleva M. Politicheskije prichiny svorachivanija konstitucionnoj reform v Kitaje v 1948–1949 gg. (Political Reasons behind the cessation of the Constitutional reform in China, 1948–1949), in Uchenye zapiski Kazanskogo Universiteta, seriya Gumanitarnye nauki (Proceedings of Kazan University. Humanities Series), 2016, Vol. 158, pt. 6, pp. 1552–1565.
- Guleva M. “Vechnye izgnanniki”: izobrazhenie russkih emigrantov v ritajskom zhurnale “Shidai manhua” (1931–1937) (“Eternal exiles”: depiction of Russian emigrants in Chinese Shidai manhua magazine (1934–1937)), in Klio, 2017, no. 11 (131), pp. 30–37.