- Universitetskaya emb., Build. 11, Office 240.
- Russian (native),
- English (fluent),
- German (reading proficiency)
- 2007-2009: Master of Arts, Oriental and African Studies, Major: History of Asian and African Studies, St. Petersburg State University. Thesis: “Protective Formula in Babylonian and Assyrian Royal Inscriptions of the 2nd mill. BC” (Advisor: Prof. Nelly V. Kozyreva)
- Bachelor of Arts, Oriental and African Studies, Major: Assyriology, St.Petersburg State University. Thesis: “The Development of Protective Formula in Assyrian Royal Inscriptions the 19th – 13th cent. BC” (Advisor: Prof. Nelly V. Kozyreva)
- History of the Middle Assyrian period
Professional positions and teaching experience:
- Since 2009: Lecturer / Department of the Ancient Near Eastern (Ancient Orient) Studies, St. Petersburg State University
- History of the Ancient Near East
- Assyrian royal inscriptions
- “The Protective Formula in Assyrian Royal Inscriptions of the 2nd mill. BC in Humanities and Sciences University Journal, 2013, Vol. 13, pp. 89-99 [In Russian]
- “The Treaty of Esarhaddon with the Eastern Neighbours (672 BC)” in Humanities and Sciences University Journal, 2011, Vol. 11, pp. 81-93 [In Russian]
- “Ancient Mesopotamia. The History of Two Ethnic Groups” in Lectorium of Russian Geographical Society. St. Petersbur November 27, 2017.
- “Some Evidence on the Palace from the Inscriptions of Tukulti-Ninurta I” in the Conference Committee, “COMPTABAB-4: Economic Administration of Bronze Age Palaces in the Near East”, Institute of Oriental Manuscripts, RAS – Institute of World History, RAS – CNRS UMR 7192, Proche Orient-Caucase. St. Petersburg. 29 August, 2016.
- “Some Observations on the Royal Inscriptions of Tukultī-Ninurta I”. 61st Rencontre Assyriologique Internationale Annual Meeting. Geneva-Bern, Switzerland, June 22 – 26, 2015.
- “Model of Structure in Royal Inscriptions of TukultiNinurta I”. 58th Rencontre Assyriologique Internationale Annual Meeting. Leiden, the Netherlands, July 16 – 20, 2012.
- “Protective formula in Mesopotamian royal inscriptions (III-II mil. BC)” 57th Rencontre Assyriologique Internationale Annual Meeting. Rome, Italy, 4-8 July 2011.