- Universitetskaya emb., Build. 11
- Japanese (native),
- Russian (fluent),
- English (reading)
- 2001-2005: PhD Programme in Russian philolophy, Faculty of Philology, SPbSU.
- PhD Thesis: “The concept of "love" in the Russian language on the material of Russian romances in comparison with a Japanese romance (kakyoku)” (2005, supervisor Ass. Prof. Irina Lutovinova ).
- 1999-2001: Master's Programme in Russian philolophy, Faculty of Philology, SPbSU.
- 1991-1995: Undergraduate Programme in Russian Language, Faculty of Foreign Languages, Sapporo University
- Since 2006: Associate Professor, Department of Japanology, Faculty of Asian and African Studies, SPbSU
- 2003-2006: Senior Lecture, Department of Japanology, Faculty of Asian and African Studies, SPbSU
- 2001-2003: Lecture, Russian Christian Humanities Institute
Professional and social activities:
- Member, the Russian – Japanese Friendship Society of St. Petersburg
- Sociolinguistics and cognitive linguistics;
- Translation Studies;
- Lexicology of Japanese and Russian languages;
- Actual problems of methods of teaching the Japanese language
- Japanese conversation
- Russian-Japanese phrase book (in coauthorship with Pavlov and H.Shirai) St.Petersburg, 2006. 208 p. (in Russian).
- Russian-Japanese phrase book. The Japanese fellow traveler. (in coauthorship with B. Vasiliev) St.Petersburg, 2008. 320 p. (in Russian).
- Phrase book of Russian language (in coauthorship with Ugamochi). Tokyo, 2012. 78 p. (in Japanesse).
- Aesthetic perception of Japanese writing and its importance in teaching the Japanese language // Issue 9: Japanese language in the higher education: Actual problems of teaching – Moscow, 2013. P.12-17. (in Russian).
- Analysis of the text of Japanese songs that were popular after the earthquake in 2011 // Collective monography of Japan (cultural traditions in a changing society): Materials of Russian and foreign researchers presented at the events dedicated to the 100th anniversary of the birth of EM Pineus – St.Petersburg, 2014. (in Japanese).
- Brief history of the Department Japanology of Faculty od Asian and African Studiess in St.Petersburg State University //Senshu University Institute of Humanities Monthly Bulletin 281. Kanagawa, 2016. P. 13-18 (in Japanese).
- Transitive and intransitive verbs with a new tendency to use them// Materials of the scientific-methodical conference "Japanese language in the higher education" (October, 2015). Issue 14, Moscow, 2016. P. 3-8 (in Russian).
- Analysis of neologisms in Japanese lyrics on the background of progress of information technologies and of new communication tools// Japanese language in the higher education: Actual problems of teaching. Issue16. Moscow, 2017 P. 10-19.
- Bogolyubov The Japanese Art Collection of the Hermitage National Art Museum as a research material about Russian and Japanese relations // Senshu University Institute of Humanities Monthly Bulletin 281. Kanagawa, 2016. P. 1-11 (in Japanese).