Akhmatshina Enesh K.
Senior Lecturer (PhD in Politics)
- Universitetskaya emb., Build. 11
- Mass Communication Technologies and Politics of Arab counties;
- Arabic language teaching methods;
- Media linguistics and Arabic mass media language;
- Arabic mass media and ICT.
- Russian (Native),
- Arabic (fluent),
- English (Fluent).
- 2010 PhD in Politics, Thesis: «Arab Mass Media Functioning in terms of Various Political Systems (the case of Jordan, Lebanon and Syria)”».
- 2007-2010 Department of International Journalism, Faculty of Journalism, Saint-Petersburg State University.
- 2007 Master’s Degree Diploma in Oriental and African Studies.
- 2005-2007 Department of Arabic Language, Faculty of Arabic Language, Saint-Petersburg State University
- 2005 Bachelor’s Degree Diploma in Oriental and African Studies.
- 2000-2005 Department of Arabic Language, Faculty of Arabic Language, Saint-Petersburg State University.
- 2004-2005 Arabic Language Courses, Egypt, Cairo State University.
- 2006-2007 Business English, Commercial Law, International Business. University of Manitoba, Winnipeg, Canada.
- February 2017 – Educational trainings in the UN Headquarters, Genève, Switzerland.
- July 2017 – Educational trainings in the UN Headquarters, New-York, USA.
- Bayramova E. K. Language of Arab Mass Media. Vestnik of St.Petersburg University. Series 9 «Philology. Asian Studies. Journalism». 2009. Issue 2. P. 259-267.
- Bayramova E. K. Syrian Printed Mass Media before and after the 10-th Regional Congress of Baath Party in 2005. (Chapter I) // Vestnik of St.Petersburg University. Series 9 «Philology. Asian Studies. Journalism». 2009. Issue4. P. 198-205.
- Bayramova E. K. Syrian Printed Mass Media before and after the 10-th Regional Congress of Baath Party in 2005. (Chapter II) // Vestnik of St.Petersburg University. Series 9 «Philology. Asian Studies. Journalism». 2010. Issue 1. P. 248-250.
- Bayramova E. K. Printed Mass Media of Arab Mashriq in the Middle East Mass Media System: the specifics and generalizations. // Vestnik of St.Petersburg University. Series 9 «Philology. Asian Studies. Journalism». 2010. Issue3. P. 78-80.
- Bayramova E. K. Arab Mass Media and Social Protests in the countries of the Arab Levant. Modern Mass Media of the North Africa and Middle East. Collection of Research Papers of the Participants of International Round-table Discussion 21-23 April 2011. Saint-Petersburg State University. Faculty of Journalism. P. 18-27.
- Bayramova E. K. (co-author).Practical course for Arabic-Russian interpretative activities. Manual edited by Ovsiannikov V.V. Izdatelskiy Dom SPbSU. Series «Science, Country Studies, Linguistics». (Part I)». 2013.
- Akhmatshina E. K. Informative and Regulative Texts in Arabic: Sociolinguistic and Pragmatic approaches. Collection of Research Papers « Memory of a friend». Edited by Stoyanova N.I. Makhachkala. Publishing House of Dagestan State University. 2015. P. 150-160.
- Akhmatshina E. K. Social networks and Atheism in the Middle East. Collection of Research Papers. Sokolovskie chteniya — 2016. Edited by Mikhailov S. A. SPb, Art-Press, 2016 P. 9-14.
- Teplyashina A. N., Pavlushkina N. A., Benevolenskaya N. P., Akhmatshina E. K., Ivanishcheva O. N. The Concept “lifestyle” in the Format of a Glossy Magazine. Man In India (ISSN00251569-India-Scopus), Volume: No. 96 (2016) Issue No. 10 (2016), P. 3839-3851.:
- Hana Yafia Yousif Jamil, Akhmatshina E.K. Copies of the Manuscript ATWAQ AL-DAHAB AL-ZAMAHSARI from the collection of the Institute of Oriental Manuscripts of the Russian Academy od Sciences and the Oriental Department of Gorky Research Library of St.Petersburg State University. Vestnik of Saint-Petersburg State University, Asian and African Studies. V. 9, Issue 2, 2017, P. 196 -210.
- Akhmatshina E. K., Nikonov B. Sergey. Mass Media, Freethinking and Civic Position: From the Middle East to the European Continent. Global Media Journal (USA). ISSN: 1550-7521, 2016.
- Akhmatshina E.K., Nikonov B.Sergey. Mass media, freethinking and civic position: Islamic Feminism. Man In India. MII-MII(-SP) - (ISSN00251569-India-Scopus) 2017, Volume: No. 97, Issue No. 07, P. 1-12.
Lectures and practical courses:
- Arabic Media Language.
- Arab Social and Political Journalism.
- Political systems in the Arab States.