- Universitetskaya emb., Build. 11
- Russian (native),
- Hindi (fluent),
- English (fluent),
- German (reading)
- 2001-2005: PhD Programme in Asian and African Literatures, Faculty of Asian and African Studies, SPbSU. PhD Thesis: «“Ramayana” in modern India» (2009, supervisor Prof. Vladimir Erman).
- 1999-2001: M.A. Programme in Asian and African Literatures, Faculty of Asian and African Studies, SPbSU.
- 1995-1999: B.A. Programme in Indoarian Philology, Faculty of Asian and African Studies, SPbSU.
- 2006: Hindi text analysis, Institute Kern, Leiden University, the Niderlands
- 1997: Advanced Hindi course, Central Institute of Hindi, Delhi branch, India
- Since 2009: Associate Professor, Department of Indian Philology, SPbSU
- 2006-2009: Senior Lecturer, Department of Indian Philology, SPbSU
- 2002-2006: Assistant Professor, Department of Indian Philology, SPbSU
- Modern Indian Literature;
- Russian – Indian Literary Communication;
- Translation Studies
- Hindi Language (all levels)
- Ramayana in modern India
- Indian Etiquette
- Hindi text analysis
- Translation of Hindi Media Text
- Translation of Modern Indian Fiction
- Chapters “New Hindi Literature” and “Indian literature in English” in collective monograph “Essays on history of Indian Literature”. St. Petersburg, 2014. 133 pages (in Russian)
- Hindi Language. Introductory course. (in coauthorship with E.A.Kostina, Yu.G.Kokova and S.O.Tcvetkova). St. Petersburg, 2017. 379 pages (in Russian)
- “Ramayana” in the modern Hindi Literature: Religious layer of “Saket” by Maithilisharan Gupta. Saint-Petersburg, 2004. 5 pages (in Russian)
- To the question of significance of non-verbal components in cross-cultural communication. Moscow, 2014. 9 pages (in Russian)
- «Look at me!». Anthology of Indian short stories of the 2nd part of XX century. St. Petersburg, 2013 – editor, Introduction, translations from Hindi - 243 pages (in Russian)
- Indian Modernism (co-author L.A. Streltsova). Ulan Ude, 1012. 9 pages (in Russian)
- Bhagavan Singh’s “Apne-Apne Ram” as an example of a novel of the end of XX century. Tradition and modernity. Saint-Petersburg, 2010. 17 pages (in Russian)
- Ideal ruler: tradition and modernity/ The figure of Rama in the Bhagavan Singh’s novel “Apne-Apne Ram”. Saint-Petersburg, 2008. 5 pages (in Russian)
- A poem in the circle of samsara: some aspects of the “Ramacaritamanasa” tradition in the modern India. Saint-Petersburgm, 2004. 7 pages (in Russian)
- Apne-Apne Ram: Modern Hindi Ramkatha and its language // Voices from South Asia (ed. by T. Damsteegt). Zagreb, 2006. P. 149-172.
- Salman Rushdie. Fury. St. Petersburg: Amfora, 2009 (from English).
- «Look at me!». Anthology of Indian short stories of the 2nd part of XX century. St. Petersburg, 2013 – editor, Introduction, translations from Hindi (from Hindi).