Issa Nadia Hassan
- Universitetskaya emb., Build. 11
- 1992–1997: Department of Japanese Philology, Faculty of Asian and African Studies, SPbSU. Specialist in Oriental Studies and History.
- 1997–2000: PhD Programme in History, Faculty of International relations, Department of World Politics, SPbSU.
- 1999–2000: Faculty of Philology, Department of the Russian language as foreign, SPbSU. Teacher of the Russian language as foreign, SPbSU.
- 1998-1999: senior lector in the Foreign center of the Russian language and culture, SPbSU.
- 2004 - 2011: teaching assistant, Faculty of Asian and African Studies, SPbSU.
- 2011 – present: senior lector, Faculty of Asian and African Studies, SPbSU.
- Methodology of teaching Japanese language;
- History of Japanese sword;
- Art of Japan.
Languages: Russian (native), Japanese (fluent), English (fluent).
List of the most important publications (in Russian)
- Masamune — Japanese swordsmith // In: Asian and African Studies in the Universities of Saint Petersburg, Russia and Europe: Actual Problems and Perspectives. Reports and Materials of the Symposium. Saint Petersburg, 2008. Pp. 227-232.
- Bonji (梵字) on the Japanese sword / In: Modernization and Tradition: the XXVIth International Conference on Source Studies and Historiography of Asia and Africa. Abstracts of Papers. Saint Petersburg, 2011. Pp. 202-203.
- Signatures on the sword of the period jo:to: and koto: // In: Japanese Studies Today: Society, Culture, and Language. Reports and Materials of the Conference. Saint Petersburg, 2012. Pp. 119-135.
- Japanese writing (Intermediate Course);
- The Japanese Grammar Course for the Beginners (1st year);
- The Japanese language course as a second foreign language (2-4 years, Department of Chinese Philology, Department of History of the Far East Countries).