- Universitetskaya emb., Build. 11, Office 4A
- Russian (native),
- Vietnamese (fluent),
- English (fluent),
- Chinese (reading),
- French (reading),
- Cambodian (reading).
- Since 2015: PhD Programme in Asian and African History, Faculty of Asian and African Studies, SPbSU.
- 2016: International research program, Japan Foundation, Tokyo, Japan.
- 2016: Chinese Language Programme, Capital Normal University, Beijing, PRC.
- 2014-2016: Postgraduate programme in Asian and African Studies (Chinese research), SPbSU.
- 2013-2015: Master of Asian and African Studies (History of Asian and African Countries, History of Cambodia), SPbSU.
- 2010-2011: Vietnamese Language Programme, University of Science and Technology), Hanoi, Vietnam.
- 2008-2013: Bachelor of Asian and African Studies (Khmer and Vietnamese Philology), Saint-Petersburg State University.
- Since 2017: Assistant Professor, Department of theory of social development of Asian and African countries, St. Petersburg State University:
- History of South-East Asia,
- Foreign policy of South-East Asia countries,
- History of Cambodia, Chinese Diaspora,
- History of Sino-Russian relations
- Foreign policy of South-East Asia countries;
- Development of Chinese Diaspora in Today’s World;
- History of relations between China and Russia;
- Geography of China.
- Russian diplomat Georgy Antonovich Planson // KLIO. SPb, 2017. P. 169-176 (in Russian)
- China’s foreign policy in relation to the Indochina during the 1950s and 1960s// IV International Conference of Young Orientalists IFES RAS (Moscow, November 17-18 2016) / Council of young scientists of the IFES RAS. M.: IFES RAS, 2016. P. 323-330. (in Russian)
- China-Southeast Asia Relations As Seen in the Materials of GARF and RGASPI Archives: On the Example of Khmer-Chinese Relations During the 1950s and 1960s// 21st conference of the European Association for Chinese Studies. St. Petersburg, August 23-28, 2016: Book of Abstracts / Ed. by A. A. Rodionov. St. Petersburg, 2016. P. 133-134.
- USSR economic assistance to the Kingdom of Cambodia during the 1950s and1960s.// Russia and East Asia 70 years after the end of the Second World War: papers presented at the III International Conference of Young Orientalists IFES RAS (Moscow, November 11-12 2015) / Council of young scientists of the IFES RAS. M .: IFES RAS, 2016. P. 240-246. (in Russian)
- China’s foreign policy in relation to the Kingdom of Cambodia during the 1950s and1960s.// China and neighbours. The collection of materials of the 1st Scientific Conference of Young Orientalists in St. Petersburg. SPb .: Publishing House LEMA, 2016. Pp 112-116. (in Russian)
- RGASPI funds as a source of information on Sino-Cambodian relations 1950-1960-ies // Asia and Africa in the changing world. The XXVIII International Conference on Historiography and Source Studies of Asia and Africa, 22-24 April 2015.: Abstracts / Ed. by N. N. Dyakov, A. S. Matveev. St. Petersburg: St. Petersburg State University, 2015. P. 466. (in Russian)
- The state’s role in the spiritual and moral education of the young people of Vietnam // Spiritual and moral education of young people through the language and culture: Proceedings of the scientific-practical conference of students, graduate students and young teachers. Pyatigorsk: PSLU, 2013. P. 146-151. (in Russian)