- Universitetskaya emb., Build. 11
- 2013–2016: PhD candidate, Institute of Oriental Manuscripts, St.Petersburg
- 2000–2004: MA in Social Anthropology, Faculty of Ethnology, European University in St.Petersburg
- 1999–2000: Nuffic grant for the study at the University of Leiden, Netherlads
- 1993–1999: Specialist in Egyptology, Faculty of Oriental Studies, St. Petersburg State University;
- 2010-Current: Senior Lectrurer, Department of History of the Ancient East countries, St.Petersburg State University
- Russian (native),
- English (fluent),
- French (reading),
- German (reading),
- Arabic (reading)
- Languages and Literature of Ancient Egypt
- Middle Egyptian language
- New Egyptian language
- Coptic language
- History of Ancient Egypt
- Geography of Ancient Egypt
- Ethnology of Ancient Egypt
- Private or Royal: laudatory epithets in the Egyptian Middle Kingdom monuments // Bulletin of St. Petersburg University, Ser. 13. 2016. P. 20–29 (in Russian).
- Some observations on sound and word plays in the texts of Amenhotep III // Aegyptiaca Rossica 4. 2016. P. 246–261 (in English).
- Language and History Realities in Egyptian royal laudatory Texts // University Science and Humanity Journal №16 (2015). P. 219–226 (in Russian).
- Observations on a Ramesside Letter: Papyrus Hermitage ДВ-1119 (in coauthorship with A. Nikolaev) // Journal of Egyptian Archaeology 101 (2015). P. 365–376.
- Metaphors and historical Data in two royal Eulogies from Thebes / St. Petersburg Egyptological Readings LXXVI (2015). P. 132–143 (in Russian).
- Litanies of Amon-Re: Borrowings in the royal ‘poetical’ texts of New Kingdom? / Aegyptiaca Rossica 3 (2015). P. 157–178 (in Russian).
- Luahun Hymns to Senwosret III: a Script for a Ritual or Draft for a Relief? / St. Petersburg Egyptological Readings LXVI (2013). P. 143–152 (in Russian).
- Why does the King makes a Vow? / Петербургские египтологические чтения: памяти Евгения Степановича Богословского // St. Petersburg Egyptological Readings LXVI (2013). P. 132–142 (in Russian).