Nguyen Thi Minh Hanh
- Universitetskaya emb., Build. 11, Office 20
- 1988-1994: Pedagogical University of Ho Chi Minh City, Department of Russian language and literature
- 2005-2017: Senior Lectrurer, Department of Philology of South-East Asia, St.Petersburg State University
- 1999-2005: Assistant Professor, Department of Chinese, Korean and SEA Philology, St. Petersburg State University
- Vietnamese (native),
- Russian (fluent),
- Modern Vietnamese Literature;
- Russian-Vietnamese Literary Communication;
- Translation Studies
- Vietnamese language
- History of Modern Vietnamese Literature
- Translation from Russian into Vietnamese of the political and economic texts
- Method of teaching the Vietnamese language and ethnography at the Faculty of Oriental and African Studies. // Book of Abstracts for International Bi-annual Conference Euroviet V, St.Petersburg 2002. P. 120-122.
- The trend of Vietnamese writers in the Doi moi period. International Bi-annual Conference Euroviet VI, Hamburg 2008.
- Culture, literature and art of Vietnam in the context of integration (2010-2015) // XII Congress of the Communist Party of Vietnam: documents and expert assessments. Moscow: ID Forum; 2016. P. 324-331 (352 pages)
- Y ban and the pages about women // Generation of writers after 1975: appearance and achievements. Hanoi. Publishing House of Writers, 2016. Tr. 477-483.
- Otherworldly world and mystical phenomena in the stories of the renewal period // Vietnamese studies. Issue 6. Vietnam: 70 years of independence. Moscow: ID Forum, 2016. pp. 299-308 (328).
- «Teaching of Vietnamese Studies in St. Petersburg University, Russian Federation» // Book of Abstracts for the 5th International Conference on Vietnamese Studies, Hanoi, 2016. P. 206-207.
- Vietnamese language. Phonetic course. St. Petersburg: Karo, 2017 // 160 pages + CD (co-authors Grigoryeva N. V., Efremenko K. S.)
- Eastern Economic Forum: September 2-3, 2016, Vladivostok