- Universitetskaya emb., Build. 11
- 2008-2010: M.A. in Asian and African Literatures, Faculty of Asian and African Studies, St.Petersburg State University. M.A. Dissertation: "Characteristics of Cambodian drama".
- 2002-2008: B.A. in Asian and African Studies, Faculty of Asian and African Studies, St.Petersburg State University. Diploma: "Cambodian drama".
- Current: Lectrurer, Department of Philology of South-East Asia, Faculty of Asian and African Studies, St.Petersburg State University
- Member, The European Association for Southeast Asian Studies (EuroSEAS) (2017)
- Russian (native),
- Khmer (fluent),
- French (fluent),
- English (fluent)
- Modern Khmer Literature;
- History of Khmer literature.
- Khmer language
- Modern Literature of Cambodia
- Khmer Buddhist Literature and Texts
- Ancient and Medieval Literature of Cambodia
- Khmer Literature of the late 20th – early 21st Centuries