Petrova Maria P.
- Universitetskaya emb., Build. 11
- +7 (812) 328-9517
- 1997: Ph.D. in Philology, Faculty of Asian and African Studies, St.Petersburg State University. PhD Dissertation: "Mongolian Poetry of the 80-90’s of the 20th century".
- 1981-1987: Specialist in Mongolian Philology. Diploma: "D.Batbayar’s Dramaturgy".
- Current: Associate Professor Department of Mongolian and Tibetan Studies, Faculty of Asian and African Studies.
- 2004-2005: Visiting Associate Professor, Department of Mongolian Language and Culture, Mongolian State University, Ulan-Bator, Mongolia.
- 2004-2005: Associate Professor, Department of Foreign Languages, “Great Mongol” University, Ulan-Bator, Mongolia.
- 1993: Assistant Professor, Department of Foreign Languages, University of Mongolian Studies, Ulan-Bator, Mongolia.
Awards and honours:
- Honorary Diploma of the Ministry of Higher Education of Russian Federation (2005).
- Member of the International Association of Mongolian Studies (1992)
- Academician of the Tengrian Academy (2005)
- Russian (native),
- Mongolian (fluent),
- English (fluent),
- Tibetan (reading)
- Modern Mongolian Literature;
- Modern Mongolian Poetry;
- Mongolian language
- Mongolian Literature
- “Postmodernism in Asian and African Literatures: Postmodernizm in Mongolian Literature”
- Petrova M. P. Modern Mongolian Poetry, - Oriental Studies in the 20 th century: achievements and Prospects, Abstracts of the Papers of CIS scholars for the 35th ICANAS (Budapest, Jul.7-12,1997). Vol. 2, Moscow, 1997, p. 297-298.
- Petrova M. P. Modern Mongolian Female Poetry. Bulletin. The IAMS News Information on Mongol Studies. 2004. № 2, 2005. № 1. UB. 2004-2005. P. 53-60.
- Petrova M. P. Modern Mongolian Poems about Parents. 48th Meeting of the PIAC, Moscow, July 2005. Abstracts. Moscow, 2005. Pp. 65-67.
- Petrova M. P. Mystical Enchantment of G.Mend-Ooyo’s Works.52 th meeting of the PIAC. Abstracts. Нuhe-hoto, 2009. P.67.
- Petrova M. P. To One Manuscript by D.Ravjaa. (Об одной рукописи Д.Равжи). 53 th meeting of the PIAC. Abstracts. SPb., 2010. P. 46.
- Petrova M. P. Drama about Chinggis Khan by B. Lhagvasurung. Symposium International “Le Livre, La Romanie, L’Europe. Bucarest, 2010. P.86.
- Petrova M. P. Mystical Enchantment in the Works of G.Mend-Ooyo // St. Petersburg Annual of Asian and African Studies. Würzburg, 2012. Vol. 1. P. 147-155.
- Petrova M. P. Creative Personality Concept in the Novel by G.Ayurzana “White, Black, Red” // International Conference “Mongolia and the Mongols: Past and Present” Warsaw 23-24 of November, 2015. University of Warsaw. Abstracts. Warsaw, 2015. P. 26.
- Petrova M. P. Poet about Poet: G.Mend-Ooyo’s Novel about D.Ravjaa / Petrova Maria // Gunu magazine UB., 2015. P. 50.
- Petrova M. P. Buddhism in the Mirror of Modern Mongolian Literature // Mongolian Buddhism in Practice. 2nd International Conference on Mongolian Buddhism. April 24-25, Budapest. Absracts. Budapest, 2017. P. 40-41.