Zavyalova Olga Yu.
- Universitetskaya emb., Build. 11
- 1985-1990: Saint Petersburg State University, Department of African Studies, Faculty of Asian and African Studies — specialty West African languages and cultures
- 1996: Saint Petersburg State University, Department of African Studies, Faculty of Asian and African Studies: Ph.D. in African and Asian Literatures, Thesis "The Manden Epic Stories (the experience of structural analysis)"
- 2000: Associate Professor (academic status)
- 2007: St. Petersburg State University, Faculty of Psychology — specialty "Higher School Teacher"
- 2008: Russian Humanitarian University at St. Petersburg State University — specialty "Psychology"
Department of African Studies, Faculty of Asian and African Studies, Saint Petersburg State University:
• 1991–1999 lecturer
• Since 2000 associate professor
Scientific interests, teaching:
- Manding languages
- African oral tradition
- Ethnopsychology of the Asian and African peoples.
- Abkhazia (linguistic expedition), 1988.
- Yazgulyam (Pamir) — oral tradition, ethnolinguistic studies, 1989, 1990.
- Benin, Togo, 1997.
- Guinea (Nyagassola, Balaninkoro) — oral history, folklore, 1999.
- Guinea — anthropology, folklore, ethnopsychology, 2014.
- Rwanda — anthropology, ethnopsychology, 2015.