Knorozova Ekaterina Yuryevna
PhD in Philology, Associate Professor
- Universitetskaya emb., Build. 11
PhD in Philology (1988), PhD thesis: "Notes on how mulberry plantings turn into a blue sea" Pham Dinh Ho and Nguyen An and Vietnamese traditional prose of small forms " (supervisor Prof. А. Trotsevich)
- Associate Professor of the Department of Philology of South-East Asia and Korea, Faculty of Asian and African studies of St. Petersburg State University
- Researcher of the Library of the Academy of Sciences
- Faculty of Asian and African studies of Leningrad State University (1982), specialty - Oriental philologist (Vietnamese philology);
- PhD Programme in Asian and African Literatures, Institute of Oriental Studies of the USSR Academy of Sciences (1982-1987)
Sphere of scientific interests:
- source study,
- religion of Vietnam
- Myths and legends of Vietnam / Preface., Tr. from Vietnamese languages and the harangue, comm. E.Yu. Knorozova. St. Petersburg: Petersburg Oriental Studies, 2000. 208 p.
- Miniature gardens of countries of the Far Eastern cultural region / Preface., Tr., comm. E.Yu. Knorozova. SPb .: Science, 2007. 425 p.
- Wanderings in the infinite. Vietnamese traditional prose of small forms. St. Petersburg: Library of the Academy of Sciences; Alpharet, 2009. 344 p.
- The Spiritual Culture of Vietnam
- Ancient and medieval literature of Vietnam
- Vietnamese Traditional Prose
- Vietnamese and Chinese mythology
- Russian and foreign concepts of Vietnamese studies
- Modern Vietnamese text
- Traditional Vietnamese text